Saturday 20 October 2012

'LAZY WEEKEND' ... NOT!

Good afternoon my lovely peoples.  Yes, I know, it's Saturday and I'm blogging which I don't normally do, but I didn't do one on Thursday or Friday, so I think a very quick update is required.

Those on Facebook will know that I totally lost Thursday as I had the mother of all migraines and Callum, bless him, looked after me by making frequent cups of tea whilst I buried myself under the covers and tried not to throw up.

Friday, I felt ok, but, and anyone who has ever had a migraine will understand, I felt a little 'hungover' shall we say.  You get this feeling that if you turn your head too quick or move too sharp it will come back again, so I gingerly went off to Ice Skating after having dosed myself up with paracetamol.  Callum, as usual, didn't ice skate but sat with us at the table and played on his DS.  I don't know what he gets out of it, but he obviously gets something otherwise he wouldn't want to go.  One of these days, I'm hoping he'll go off and talk to some of the other older boys.

After we got home and I was given another batch of paracetamol from my wonderful friend Lorraine because it was raining and I didn't want to walk up the road just for painkillers, he disappeared off into his bedroom and I curled up on the sofa and caught up with some telly.  Feel really knocked out if I'm honest.

And today?  Well, we've both had haircuts.  We then walked down and picked up his friend Callum D and they are now both upstairs playing with matchbox cars and a loop da loop thingy and giggling.  His friend will be here all day today which is nice as they don't see each other as often as they used to and tomorrow we are off apple picking at Gore Farm.  Am seriously hoping it doesn't rain!

Cya

Banana Bread that Callum made on Wednesday
As you can see we've already nearly finished it!

Making the mincemeat the other week

Xmas mincement ready to go in the jars
Wish you could smell it, it was gorgeous




No comments:

Post a Comment