Thursday 8 September 2011

THE LULL CONTINUES

Hi all

Yes, unfortunately the lull continued today except I joined it too. Callum had to be woken at 9.30am this morning. Hope that doesn't happen tomorrow as we are getting picked up at 10.30am!! I decided to not only take up a cuppa, but to take up his maths and literacy as well.

It worked, he woke up and did his work in bed with me next to him going through the post.

Our bright red Newton forcemeter (spring scale 2kg) turned up today. Wrapped in lots of bubble wrap so that meant a happy 5mins bursting bubbles. Only £3.49 inc p&p from Ebay - fab!

As well as the spring scale, the How It Works magazine arrived too, so a very happy further 45mins was had skimming through and stopping at articles that were just too good to pass over until later. Lots of discussion arose from that so all good.

I think we finally, officially, got up at 11.30am. Callum decided that he wanted Subway for lunch and as I didn't have any money he treated me too. Thank you my lovely. He ended up eating a foot long meatball sub with cheese and salad plus a coke! I had a tuna mayo salad and cup of tea...I love Subway; at least I can eat something there.

After Subway we popped into the library to pick up a book I'd reserved and had a good look round at books and games, then pet shop for claw clippers for the dog, Co-op for some bargains (but they didn't have any we would use) and then home.

MAGIC tonight at Monkey Bizz with his best mate Callum D. They had a great time running around like loonies and Callum D missed winning Magic Numbers by 1 number. My Callum managed to do an amazing front slide on the floor 5mins before leaving and now has a grazed knee. Oh yeah and he managed to lose a wobbly tooth as well!

Cya
Sorry no piccies today.

No comments:

Post a Comment