Wednesday 21 March 2012

MID WEEK AND THE SUN IS SHINING

Hi all

Funny day today, for me anyway with regard to Callum. Started off as normal, doing the dailies including a progress test on maths. Still haven't marked it - bad me!

Then, as I was going out, I handed responsibility over to my daughter, Terri. She was going to do art with Callum and his friend Amy while Amy's mum and myself went out. Was a bit weird knowing he was doing something educational without me, but knew it would be fun.

They did colour wheels, primary and secondary colours and shading plus a painting of their own. Apparently they had great fun and enjoyed themselves, as did Terri and their work was lovely. Maybe I should get her doing Art on a regular basis with a few kids, hehe.

They spent a little time in the garden too getting some fresh air and some time on the computer during lunch break. I'm assuming that Callum was helping Amy with Roblox as I know there was something that she wanted him to show her on there.

Once we got home, it was cuppa and chat in the garden and then Callum was back on the computer after Amy left to do whatever he was doing on there. Was either Generals or Roblox, but think it was Roblox today (was when I looked in anyway).

So an odd day for me, but highly enjoyable for all concerned.

Will post some photos tomorrow of the art stuff as I haven't got round to taking piccies yet. I am being very lackadaisical today.

So there you have it. Short and sweet for a change. Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment