Friday 20 April 2012

OOOOOO THIS IS NEW!

Hiya


Thought I'd do a very very short blog about the past couple of days and have discovered that it's all change here on blogger.com.


It looks ok, but it is a bit odd when things aren't what you were expecting them to be, but this seems easier, I think.  Only time will tell.


Anyway, back to post proper.  Didn't blog yesterday as we had a lazy day.  I know it appears that we have a lot of those, but today was a proper lazy day with no plans and no intentions.  Callum stayed up in his room all morning reading his book, The Hunger Games.  He's addicted and is zooming through it at the rate of knots.  So glad I bought the complete set as he'd be harassing me for book two by now if I hadn't.  Funny that it wasn't that long ago he wouldn't have even picked up a book, let alone read it.


He's decided that he'd like to see the movie, but doesn't want to go to the cinema to see it, so will wait until it comes on demand on the TV.  I wanted to read the books myself first, but he jumped on them, so I'm not entirely sure of their content, I just know that they are age appropriate.  He says it's a bit weird and a bit scary; hence not wanting to see it on the big screen. 


Today, we went to the first ice skating meet since before the Easter hols.  Was nice to get back to see everyone and back into a routine.  Callum still didn't skate; don't think he ever will to be honest, but he likes going and that's what matters and it means I can have a natter too.
Then this afternoon I left him on the computer while I popped next door for a cuppa.  We've lived next door to each other for 2 years and speak, but never really properly as we have both been doing up our houses.  So today was nice to actually sit down and have a chat and I wasn't worried about Callum as he was only next door.


Tonight he is watching Fawlty Towers with his dad which seems to have become a routine thing for them in the evenings until they have exhausted the catalogue available on demand.  He's cackling as I type!


So that's it.  Weekend plans look like they have been washed out, so don't know what we'll be up to.  Have a good one folks.


Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment