Thursday 10 November 2011

UG!

Well, not a lot to say today except yuck!!!

Woke this morning at 7am with headache and feeling incredibly sick and dizzy, so went back to bed in hope I'd feel better. Woke again at 9.30 feeling like I'd done 10 rounds in a boxing ring, so cup of tea, cold flannel and back to bed. Callum was fabulous and stayed upstairs playing on his DS to keep me company.

I woke up at 11.30am, still feeling incredibly sick and heady. So a little something to eat, tablets and more tea and stayed laying in dark room.

Finally started to feel more human about 2pm, although neck still hurt and still feel dizzy. Managed to make the mincemeat with Callum weighing everything out, chopping what was needed and mixing it all up, while I just sat and read out instructions. The smell of dried fruit and citrus was definitely uplifting.

Callum has been basically been on computer or making me cuppas, bless him, while I attempt to walk about doing a bit of work without falling over. Hope I'm ok tomorrow. Just a migraine I know, but I hate them. Come from nowhere and nearly always take 24hrs to recover from.

UG!!

Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment