Saturday 9 October 2010

IT'S PARTY TIME

Hi

Second post in two days! I can do it, haha.

What's been going on in Callum's world today? Well, he's getting as addicted to Facebook games as me. He doesn't have his own profile, he just plays on mine. Has taken over my Cafe and he has a garage in Car Town + he'll feed my animals in Fronterville. Actually Cafe Life is quite good for him as he has to think about how many items he's got, how long it will take to cook them and how long it will take to sell them, so quite a bit of basic maths going on in there.

He's been a much more happy chappy today, so hopefully is over any bugs he had.

Went off to his best mate's brother's 5th party today.


That red streak is my son! He hates photos being taken! Glad his mate is used to it. It was the first party that Callum has actually been to by himself, without anyone staying with him. He knows Michelle very well now so I knew he'd be ok, but was a bit worried as there was a lot of small children he didn't know and Shane (the little boy whose birthday it was) was sharing the party with his mate whose birthday is around the same time. It was also in a hall that Callum had never been to and there was a magician, so all in all, it was a big event!

However, all my concerns were thrown out of the window as he had a great time. He even joined in with two games (unheard of) and watched the magician. Perhaps it's me, whenever I'm with him he's like a limpet, but when I'm not there he's off. It isn't like I make him sit with me or that I discourage him from going off, but he just seems to choose to sit by me. Strange chappy!

Anyway, he came home full of it and we treated ourselves to kebab meat and chips (highly unhealthy, but I fancied it - 1st thing I've fancied to eat all week and it's Callum's favourite). Then Strictly and Merlin. He cracks up at Strictly; loves the judges. After that it was back to the computer.

Just before he went off to bed he complained he didn't have any books to read! What? You had four by the bed last week! Apparently they are all read. And this is the boy who wouldn't read. Must admit, 2 books on oceans, London Aquarium guide and an Asterix book, so not novels yet, but who cares, he's reading. Actually he really liked Asterix and has requested some more. So off to check Library online catalogue to see if I can order some.

Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment